VivaMARS is a new activity solution specially designed to address all the needs of high efficiency in CROs for neurotoxicology and neuropharmacology studies.
Features & Benefits
- HIGH THROUGHPUT—Increase your experimental capacity.
- TIME-SAVING—No extra cleaning time between sessions, simplified set-up operations.
- FLEXIBLE— A modular, portable system design for both mice and rats.
- ACCURATE—2-dimensional activity measurement and precise IR sensor spacing for optimal resolution and reliability.
- GLP COMPLIANCE – Unmatched data traceability and quality.
- SERVICES – At your disposal the whole suite of DSI service offerings to ensure the success of your studies.
Partnership with Data Science International (DSI)
DSI and Panlab brands, divisions of Harvard Bioscience Inc., are leading manufacturer of quality instrumentation for animal behavioral and physiology research. Representing over 50 years of experience and referenced in more than 7,000 peer-reviewed publications, our solutions are proven choices for a wide range of in vivo applications spanning neuroscience, toxicology, pharmacology and more. Our collective team is eager to share our expertise and support your research as we have with many of the world’s scientists for decades.
In the context of this partnership, DSI and Panlab features the new VivaMARS solution, a high-capacity activity monitoring system for pre-clinical applications.
The new system combines the Company’s high precision Panlab activity monitoring technology with the industry leading Ponemah™ pre-clinical data management software to create an integrated good laboratory practice (GLP) compliant solution. The system is ideally suited to meet the high throughput, automated pre-clinical safety and pharmacology testing needs of CROs and pharma, in addition to acute activity studies carried out by leading research and academic institutes.
For more information visit VivaMARS website