Ideal for exercise training and fatigue studies in rodents, Panlab’s treadmills are recognized as some of the most sophisticated solutions on the market.
- Efficient bench footprint
- Durable, high quality finish
- Smart control unit with powerful graphic touchscreen
- Extensive range of speed choices for low to high speed requests
- Choice of many stop conditions for defining fatigue
- Constant electrical shock intensity to minimize inter-individual variability
- Positive and negative belt slope selections
- Shock or air puff stimulation option
- Indirect calorimetry option for respiratory metabolism studies
- Can be combined with telemetry (heart rate, temperature…) for more extensive cardiovascular studies
Treadmills are a popular tool for studying the physiological adaptations and possible benefits resulting from exercise. Applications span a wide range of research interests including sports performance, metabolic diseases, cardiovascular disorders, spinal cord injury recovery and chronic pain models.