Harvard Apparatus has manufactured animal ventilators for more than 75 years. Following the designs of Dr. William T. Porter, Professor of Physiology at Harvard Medical School and the founder of Harvard Apparatus, they have models that cover the entire physiological tidal volume and respiratory rate for all research animals.
A range of animal ventilators is available for species from prenatal mice to large dogs (15g to 50kg):
- NEW! VentElite Ventilator (link)
- HSE-HA MicroVent Prenatal Mouse and bird ventilator (link)
- HSE-HA MiniVent Mouse ventilator (link)
- HSE-HA MidiVent Mouse and small rat ventilator (link)
- 683 Small Animal Ventilator (link)
- 665 Intermediate Animal Ventilator (link)
- 613 Large Animal Ventilator (link)
In addition to our line of animal ventilators, we also offer all other accessories necessary to make your animal ventilation safe and reliable. Anesthesia machines are available in several different styles and form factors suitable for a wide range of animal sizes.