RECORD-IT! MEDIA is the Panlab product specifically designed to record digital videos in laboratories and scientific environments in general.
RECORD-IT! MEDIA can record the live images of up to 8 cameras simultaneously into independent digital video files. RECORD-IT! MEDIA also provides a Player for the review of the recorder videos. Both video recording and video playing can be synchronized with third-party system.
Powerful Video Recorder
RECORD-IT! MEDIA processes the images (frames) coming from the connected images sources (cameras). The cameras supported by RECORD-IT! MEDIA are digital USB cameras, webcam, WIA cameras, analog cameras and IP network cameras. RECORD-IT! MEDIA also provides some simulated live image video sources for demo purposes.
- Screen camera view option (1, 4 or 8 cameras views).
- Independent or simultaneous Start/Stop.
- Camera status table for a better follow-up of the current recording status of the cameras.
- Individual setting by camera (format, name, recording mode/duration).
- All the settings are saved in a Record-It project file for easy storage and retrieval.
- High quality compression (H.264/MPEG 4 AVC codec Xvid equivalent; *.mkv file extension).
Convenient Video Player
RECORD-IT MEDIA player is compatible with a wide range of video formats.
- Search and re-link video file option available to retrieve lost video files.
- Player panel with re-size option.
- PLAY/STOP/PAUSE controls.
- Fast-Rewind/Fast-Forward controls (10 frames steps).
- Frame-by-Frame Rewind and Forward controls.
- Use the integrated Speed Selector for changing the speed of the visualization (x0.25 to x16).
Stand-alone recorder & player
- Video feed for a better validation/checking of the experiment.
- The recorded video files can be analyzed off-line using the SMART video-tracking system (or equivalent applictaion) for the automated evaluation of behavior or manual scoring.
- Use RECORD-IT! MEDIA with our StartFear system and operant boxes (or any other system) for a concomittant video recording of the experimental sessions.
Integrate RECORD-IT MEDIA in your own application!
- Synchronization with third-party systems.
- Remote recording START/STOP.
- Remote player frame synchronization.