Behavior. Neuroscience. Stimulation.
Smart I/O is an enhanced version of the Panlab SMART 3.0 video-tracking for the combined evaluation of behavior with the neural recording and stimulation (electrical and optogenetics).
The importance of the use of video recording and video tracking tools is signifi cant in this context for ensuring a reliable assessment of behavior in neuroscience research.
- Combine the evaluation of behavior with the evaluation of neural recording and stimulation(electrical and optogenetics).
- Use multidisciplinary approach for a better understanding of the brain functions and their intrinsic mechanisms.
Integrated stimulation protocol editor
- Integrated feedback loop between behavior and stimulation.
- Stimulus input/output interface through the Panlab I/O interface (2 stimulation channels, Pulse TTL ON/OFF signal or Pulse Train)
- Stimulation can be automatically triggered depending on user-defi ned conditions: zone entry/exit, time delay,manual key pressing, etc.
- SAVE TIME: Save Time Focus your time effort on your research, don’t waste it with complex tools. SMART I/O is a user-friendly solutions for video recording and automated behavior assessment in small laboratory animals.
- REFINE YOUR STUDIES: Refi ne your behavioral studies using multidisciplinary approaches. SMART I/O provides all the essential functions for combining behavior with electrical and optogenetics stimulations.
- ENHANCE PRODUCTIVITY: Enhance the productivity of your experiments with the SMART I/O boosted platform, multiple arenas and multiple camera options. More data,less time.
- Summary tables directly exportable to Excel and providing calculation for each user-defined zones and/or time intervals.
- Wide variety of standard calculations related to tracking: time/distance/entries in zones, average speed...
- Zone transition, global activity and events list reporting the time evolution of specific calculations and distribution of their occurrence.
- Track coordinates reports (X,Y,Z)
- Group evolution graphs and Track image exportation