Smart 3.0, the latest release of Panlab SMART video tracking system features the most flexible and easy-to-learn software for the automated evaluation of behavior in the widest range of pre-clinical and neuroscience applications.
SMART provides data relevant to problems in basic and clinical psychopharmacology. Applications include phenotype characterization (differences between strains, effect of a genetic modification, etc.) and studying the behavioral effects of pharmacologic substances.
Utilizing our advanced image analysis, SMART 3.0 allows the recording of activity, trajectories, events, social interactions, and global activity. SMART 3.0 provides users the versatility of a modular system with the capabilities of a broadband package.
SMART 3.0 was developed with the daily experimental process in mind - easy-to-use interface, highly flexible structure fitting the most applications and budgets. Advanced features ensure reliable data and increased productivity, saving valuable time and resources.
SMART 3.0 emphasizes flexibility, productivity and simplicity - just add your desired settings, SMART 3.0 will do the rest.
- Summary tables directly exportable to Excel and providing calculation for each user-defined zones and/or time intervals.
- Wide variety of standard calculations related to tracking: time/distance/entries in zones, average speed... - Advanced calculations also available: alternation triplet, Whishaw’s error, mean directionality, parallel index, turning tendency, rotations ,rearings...
- Zone transition, global activity and events list reporting the time evolution of specific calculations and distribution of their occurrence.
- Track coordinates reports (X,Y,Z)
- Group evolution graphs and Track image exportation